Exit Site

Leave this site safely

You can quickly leave this website by clicking the “EXIT SITE” in the top right or by pressing the Escape key.

To browse this site safely, be sure to regularly clear your browser history.

Withdrawal, academic

All students who intend to take a full semester withdrawal for non-medical reasons are required to complete a Semester Withdrawal Form (electronic form) online. Undergraduates must consult with an academic advisor.

Graduate students must consult with their academic department and the Graduate School. If graduate students intend to return to their academic program in the future, they must also complete a Graduate Student Leave of Absence Form.